Newbie question - Proxy firewall

I have tried to dig up information on how to go through a proxy firewall
using Pear Soap.

The code works from another site fine. At another that has a proxy firewall
it doesn't. I was able to retrieve a web page using Http and passing parms
for firewall.

I can't seem to find where, what, and how to pass for soap. I must have
missed it in some doc somewhere.

Would appreciate any help.
Sorry if this is the incorrect newgroup to post question.

Will Thien
wthien@jdlr.com