PHP5 SOAP reference recap w/ WSDL return arrays & objects question

Vincent,

I'm assuming that you've found answers now that we're well into PHP5RC1. However, considering that I was also new to this SOAP in PHP5, I thought I'd pass on some of the links that were useful to me

Reference Manual off of PHP
http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.soap.php

Dmitry Stogov's Article & some Sample code to get you going
http://www.zend.com/php5/articles/php5-SOAP.php

A Good 101 article on WSDL for those (like me) who are / were new ...
http://www.developer.com/services/article.php/10928_1602051_1

Now, if anyone else is out there using this descendent of PECL SOAP and could point me to some good references on how return something more complex like arrays, or even custom objects in the WSDL, that'd be grand. I'm getting dizzy every time I go through the W3 WSDL definitions.

Vincent (no realtion)

Vincent Jansen wrote:
Perhaps to clarify...

On my WinXp box I use the in php 5.0.0b4 included php_soap.dll
extension.

The PECL manual speaks of a SoapObject for a client, where I only have
the SoapClient class available.

As far as I can tell these classes doen't behave the same.

Am I wrong?
Can anyone help me get started with some links to up to  date examples?

Thanx

Vincent