Re: Re: SOAP documentation

Actually, is there a good forum for people experimenting with the PHP5 soap?

vincent

David Viner wrote:
This documentation is exclusively for PHP 5.  How do we contribute to the
pear package for PHP 4?  that seems to be what most people are using.

dave

-----Original Message----- From: Bart Verkoeijen [mailto:bart@oikoyama.net] Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 2:43 PM To: soap@lists.php.net Subject: Re: SOAP documentation

"David Viner" <dviner@yahoo-inc.com> schreef in bericht 263A1F717ECDED40AA969F98D1CF122E01A4F33D@penxng.smca.yahoo.com">news:263A1F717ECDED40AA969F98D1CF122E01A4F33D@penxng.smca.yahoo.com...

I think the soap docs aren't published because the package is listed as

beta

not stable.

Here you can find enough documentation to make things work:
http://chora.php.net/cvs.php/pecl/soap/readme.html

Bart Verkoeijen