Re: PEAR SOAP: Envelope base64 encoded

Hi,

> A PHP server using PEAR works fine with this, but our Axis won't.
> Is there a way to get the envelope quoted-printable?

just in case someone encounters the difficulties I had with a
PEAR/SOAP/Attachment client and an AXIS server:

I was wrong, the encoding is fine. I just added quotes to the type
attribute in this line of SOAP_BASE::_makeMimeMessage

$params = array(
		'content_type' => 'multipart/related; type="text/xml"'
		);

and it worked as expected, regardless of the encoding.

Jan