Amazon SOAP code from book 'PHP and MySQL Web Development

Hi,

I am new to SOAP and thought I would start out the easy way by copying the complete source code for an online book store powered by Amazon Web Services from the above book.

Everything seems to work fine, except most images do not download or some only download half or less of the image. I have increased the script time out in php.ini which runs on a RAQ4 to 5 minutes but the script finishes after about 20 seconds anyway.

Does anyone know what I should be looking for in the code or is there something else in PHP.ini that I need to change?

I understand that it would be helpful to look at the code but it is contained in about 13 files some of which are quite large.

Thanks for any help

Regards

Simon Carr

simon@prestondocks.net