Problem with Authentication / NuSOAP

Hello All,

I´m just trying to implement an SOAP client with nusoap and I am
experiencing some problems with the authentication against the maschine
offering the webservice. There I have to auth via HTTP-basic.

So far I use this code for that:

$s = new soapclient("http://172.16.183.28/dev/webservice/pbx.wsdl",true);
$s->username = 'MHamann';
$s->password = 'test';
$s->setCredentials('MHamann','test');

Are the last 3 lines the same or is there a difference between?

Another problem I have only with this special webservice (with Amazon or
Google it works perfectly) is that I can´t create a proxy object.

Just with inserting the line "$proxy = $s->getproxy();"; I get this error
when I execute my script.

------
Parse error: parse error, expecting `T_STRING' in
/var/www/PhoneDap/test/nusoap.php(4085) : eval()'d code on line 6

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: soap_proxy_498277202
in /var/www/PhoneDap/test/nusoap.php(4087) : eval()'d code on line 1

------

I am pretty new to this soap thing and I don´t know if it may be a fault
in the webservice I want to use, my code or a problem with the
authentication....

Does anybody have any idea what the fault may be ?

Thank you in advance

Michael