Connecting to SOAP services in PHP 4

Hi,

I?m a newbie in SOAP, and I ask to someone that can help me to connect
and interact to a SOAP server, but using PHP 4.3.X.

I have to use a service that?s only available by SOAP, but I only can
use PHP 4.3, cause it?s the version in my ISP server. How can I do this?
Is there any way to go around using curl or something like it? Is there
any tool in linux that could help me?

Thanks in advance.

Hugo Alexandre Dias
Eng. Sistemas e Informática