Re: SOAP newbie looking for help

Bill, et al:

So I figured it out!!!!

Here's the problem with the tutorial.

in the code for the server, there is the following line:

$server->addObjectMap($soaphelloserver,array('namespace'=>'urn:helloworld'));

When I was getting the errors before, it turns out that I was also getting
a php notice in my error_log file.  The notice said that I was passing an
illegal offset type to a function in Server.php.

Hmmmmmm I said, let's go check this out.  Looking over the source for
Server.php, I found that the above line of code is inaccurate.  It should
read as follows:

$server->addObjectMap($soaphelloserver,'urn:helloworld');

The namespace variable should be a string here, not an array.  Fixing this
error cleared everything up.

Thanks all,

Cris Ewing
CME and Telehealth Web Services