Php & Soap, what's the best choice ?

Hello.

I'm back at coding with php after a few years  :-) I need to write a soap client with php, using WSDL. From what I read, it seems that I've the choice between NuSoap & PEAR::Soap. Both are for Php4 because of the heavy modifications in object management of php5. (correct me if I'm wrong).

I'm looking for the more stable combination, so should I go for NuSoap or PEAR::Soap? Should I stay with php4 or can I move to php5 right now and have WSDL working correctly?

Thanks for your help!

    Bernard