Re: Simple Example - Google Spell check - no worky

Hi,

this is what I tried:
<?php
    require_once 'SOAP/Client.php';
    $wsdl = new SOAP_WSDL('http://api.google.com/GoogleSearch.wsdl');
    $soapclient = $wsdl->getProxy();
    $result = $soapclient->doSpellingSuggestion("devkey", "hemmingway");
    print_r($result);
?>

and this is what I got:

soap_fault Object
(
    [error_message_prefix] => /search/beta2
    [mode] => 1
    [level] => 1024
    [code] => SOAP-ENV:Server
    [message] => Exception from service object: Invalid authorization key:

which is the expected result since I didn't provide a fitting devkey. What are
you getting?
And: How did you install PEAR? Didn't you use the PEAR package manager?

Regards
Christian