Re: Simple Example - Google Spell check - no worky

Hi Christian,

I did try to use the WSDL url of http://api.google.com/GoogleSearch.wsdl
with the new SOAP_Client call.

>From the doc's it appeared that I would pass the WSDL URL as a second parm
if the endpoint URL was not the same.
As in:
$soapclient = new
SOAP_Client('http://api.google.com/search/beta2','http://api.google.com/Goog
leSearch.wsdl');

This will give me a error or warning and the same NULL output.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
C:\wwwroot\geek138_3\public_html\google\SOAP\WSDL.php on line 93

Just using the WSDL url results in NULL return - but no error.

>From the WSDL, you can see the service endpoint that I was using and do use
for the nusoap example is correct
<soap:address location="http://api.google.com/search/beta2"; />

Thus why I was perplexed :)  - Maybe I still have a silly typo or other
miss-use.

Regards,
Blaine

3FD1A4DE.7E3A906C@hauser-wenz.de">news:3FD1A4DE.7E3A906C@hauser-wenz.de...