Re: What is ns4 all about?

neko wrote:

But my soap messages using pear define the namespace in the Envelope, and just reference it in the method name (or whatever you call it in soap). What is the correct way? He can modify his server if required.

What is ns4 all about? There are 4 other namespaces defined automagically by my soap client already! And can I set it to send ns1?

It's simply a namespace name, it doesn't matter what it is, it could be 'xyz12345' and it is fine.

Shane