RE: Timeout Issue

Hi,

I too had this problem and the timeout fixed things. Then a little later
with some other webservice calls the results started getting a bit random.
To cure it completely I ended up setting the timeout in two places - to the
same value:-

// --- Timeout Delay before connection to webservice gives up
$this->setOpt('curl', CURLOPT_TIMEOUT,
$GLOBALS['g_ps']['MedVisor']['connectionTimeout']);
$this->setOpt('timeout', $GLOBALS['g_ps']['MedVisor']['connectionTimeout']);

Just incase anybody else has similar problems try the above.

Regards,

Mike C.