wsdl client and complextype

I am sorry, but I am not able to figure how to do this:

I have build a client with :

$WSDL = new SOAP_WSDL($wsdl_url);
$client = $WSDL-> getProxy();

I do not control the server, but I have all the wsdl files on my client machine.

I have to send 4 variables that are defined on an "xsd" file as "complexType"
there is 1 complexType name that has 4 variables on it.

I am not able to send the 4 values to the server, how am I suposed to "serialize" those values to a soap format?

Thank you

Adam