[SOAP] RE : [SOAP] Consuming PEAR::SOAP services from Browser-side

> Java applets spring to mind for browser-side web service
> consumption, if the web service is in the same domain as the
> applet. Wouldn't be my first choice though. If you want to
> use JavaScript to consume services you will have to
> (AFAIK) make either a COM or .NET object that can handle SOAP
> messaging - subsequently locking you into IE. Somebody here
> may be able to guide you to a better solution.

I saw an article on nestcape devedge explaining how to do that with
netscape/mozilla a while ago.

It's called Accessing Web Services In Netscape 7.1/Mozilla 1.4 Using WSDL
Proxying at http://devedge.netscape.com/viewsource/2003/wsdl/01/

Don't if it helps.

Arnaud.