Re: [SOAP] Type translation

> can somebody please explain in few words how XML - PHP type translation
> feature works (or is supposed to work)? I mean, the $_auto_translation,
> $_type_translation and __set_type_translation() stuff in SOAP_Base.

Yes, I would be interested to find out about this. In Perl I was using
XML::Simple to convert the XML response I got through SOAP into a Perl
data structure. Is this what the translation does in PEAR::SOAP? Is
there any other XML:Simple equivalent in PHP?

> Also, I'm trying to put together some HTML documentation about how to use
> PEAR::SOAP which I hope to submit soon.

That would be great. I was thinking about doing the same once I got my
program fixed. It would be interesting to see you documentation when you
have something ready.

--
Abdul-Wahid Paterson

Lintrix Networking & Communications ltd.
Web: http://www.lintrix.net/
Tel: +44 20 8904 2348
Email/Jabber: aw@lintrix.net
Web-Hosting  |  Development  |  Security  |  Consultancy  |  Domains