Re: [SOAP] Bugging message

Yes, and understanding the Arabic a little myself. I can tell you the
message is some sort of auto-response from an Arab internet service
provider. Thanking you for your email and something like you need to
provide the right code. (My arabic is far from perfect). I tried to send
an email to the address myself and got the same auto-response.

AW

--
Abdul-Wahid Paterson

Lintrix Networking & Communications ltd.
Web: http://www.lintrix.net/
Tel: +44 20 8904 2348
Email/Jabber: aw@lintrix.net
Web-Hosting  |  Development  |  Security  |  Consultancy  |  Domains