Re: [SOAP] soap problems revisited

Hi,

> You're not getting any error messages?

No. I am not getting any message to either the screen nor to the apache
error log.

> I have one suggestion, although you should be seeing error messages if
> this is the problem (check httpd-error.log - depending on your PHP config,
> it may be logging errors there)

As above. No error messages.

> The suggestion is to increase the memory cap on the script.  The default
> for PHP seems to be 8m, which seems to be too small for many SOAP operations.
> I've found that increasing this limit to 32M seems to allow SOAP operations
> of any complexity to succeed.

I have php compiled with the --disable-memory-limit flag. Which I
presume means that the default 8M limit does not apply. At least, when i
do a phpinfo() it does not even show "memory_limit" as an attribute.

Any other ideas?

--
Abdul-Wahid Paterson

Lintrix Networking & Communications ltd.
Web: http://www.lintrix.net/
Tel: +44 20 8904 2348
Email/Jabber: aw@lintrix.net
Web-Hosting  |  Development  |  Security  |  Consultancy  |  Domains