Re: [SOAP] Which SOAP ..

Thanks Arnaud,

PEAR::SOAP is the library I've been using and am most comfortable with.
One bonus is that it's easy to just include() the classes onto the many different PHP boxes I use without
having to contact the sys. admins at the hosting companies. It also works well for me with PHP in 'safe' mode.

Would be nice to hear some other comments to but for now I think I'm leaning towards sticking with PEAR::SOAP.

Thanks
Regards
Rudi.

Arnaud Limbourg wrote:

If php-soap is the one found ine PECL, then you're better off with PEAR::SOAP. PHP-SOAP will probably not change a lot in the near future. Some work will be done on PEAR::SOAP in the next months to take php5 into account and more (there was a post from shane recently on this list).

Arnaud.