Re: Re: CHAR field with charset UTF8 and COLLATION UNICODE_CI_AI or UTF8PHP is loading white spaces

But VARCHAR fields work correctly. Problem only in CHAR.

And it should not be gambol, because
"Each UTF is reversible, thus every UTF supports lossless round tripping:
mapping from any Unicode coded character sequence S to a sequence of bytes
and back will produce S again."
Source
http://unicode.org/faq/utf_bom.html