Issue using IBM iAccess, ODBC, and PDO

I am unsure if this is an iAccess issue, an ODBC issue, or a PDO issue so
I'll likely contact both this and the ODBC mailing list to see what comes
of it.

Using the iAccess connector and ODBC, with PDO, I am able to insert,
update, and delete records without issue.

That said, calling stored procedures does not work at all. So far, I can
only think it is either a configuration issue, or a problem with the way
the parameters (IN and OUT both) are bound. PDO states that I am calling
bind on a non-object, meaning that the statement I am using or the
connection I am using is breaking it.

Have any of you successfully managed to call stored procs using iAccess? I
had to workaround, for now, using java and the JDBC driver, which work
perfectly.

Thanks!

Matt Parnell