Re: Waiting for localhost

------------ Original Message ------------

As I said:

  >> Once you have things isolated, then providing all of the
  >> relevant snippet as well as details like OS, web
  >> server/version, ...

These errors look odd to me. In many years of working with apache on
a range of *nix OSs, I don't remember a (properly installed) apache
instance that didn't have defaults that worked out of the box. They
may not have been what one wanted, but they worked.

With errors like these I wouldn't expect the web server to start,
but from previous exchanges I thought that it/one was running. Are
you running more than one server? What do ps and netstat show.

As these are web server, not php (and certainly not php-db), issues
you should probably be asking them on the apache list.

[i read the list, please do not include my direct email address in
your messages.]

   - Richard