Re: Waiting for localhost

On 03/16/2015 12:08 AM, Karl DeSaulniers wrote:
Is this a weight that is entered in by your friend or a weight that is grabbed from a database or a scale per chance?
If it is the latter, you don't need this form, just store the value some other way and incorporate into your other script that directs to this form.

Also, I noticed you spelt weight wrong.

value= 'WEIGH'

Could that be it or just a keyboard error in your mail program?
Did you copy and paste that code?

Best,

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm