Re: Firebird return wrong value

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:49 PM, <vberko@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear List!
>
> i have a strange problem.
>
> I have a Firebird database (dialect 3). Firebird server: 2.0.6
> I create a table, and insert a row like that:
> CREATE TABLE PRICE (
>   ID INTEGER NOT NULL,
>   "NAME" VARCHAR(10),
>   COST NUMERIC(15, 2));
>
> INSERT INTO PRICE (ID, "NAME", COST)

You should not use double quotes around column names. Try to use backtick
operator instead:
INSERT INTO `PRICE` (`ID`, `NAME`, `COST`)
Don't know if that solves the problem, but it's atleast good practice.
Second, do you really need firebird database?
It's pretty outdated database, and there are much better alternatives.

- Matijn