Re: Programs not running

On 01/03/2013 08:54 PM, Ethan Rosenberg, PhD wrote:

I can't answer because I do not understand. <?php phpinfo(); ?> gives
the correct output.

Ethan - whatever do you mean the phpinfo gives the correct output? Do you mean that you compared every line and found them to match EXCEPT where you made deliberate changes? Personally, I have very little idea about what is correct when I look at a phpinfo dump. I just look to see what I expect to be set (by me) and let the rest go. So much of it is meaningless to me - I let my host admins worry about the rest.