Re: Why the sudden dis-interest?

> What's with all the people suddenly wanting to unsubscribe?  Did they suddenly become experts - no longer needing the community for support? Or did they suddenly discover they had actually enlisted for the influx of emails they were getting and wanted to stop them?  Sure seems odd....

I'll bet they lost interest at some point, but never bothered figuring out how to unsubscribe, and then saw one man (OP of that thread) have the nerve to ask publicly, "please unsubscribe me", and they thought, "ah, perfect opportunity to jump on that bandwagon, and so save save from having to be the lone odd public case, AND not have to figure how to do it myself".

Just a guess.

-Govinda