Re: Why the sudden dis-interest?

On Friday, September 21, 2012 10:07:56 AM Jim Giner wrote:
> What's with all the people suddenly wanting to unsubscribe?  Did they
> suddenly become experts - no longer needing the community for support?
> Or did they suddenly discover they had actually enlisted for the influx
> of emails they were getting and wanted to stop them?  Sure seems odd....

I'm still here. I mostly linger in the background until there's an opportunity
where I could help and I also try to figure things out on my own before asking
the list. I find that the information stick to me better when I find the answer
myself. Good ol blood sweat and tears. :-)
 --
David M.
David's Webhosting and consulting.