Re: Tables and foreign keys

On Dec 26, 2011, at 1:57 AM, Amit Tandon wrote:

Dear Karl

Foreign key is a good option (provided you use InnoDB database) to automate
the deletion/updation of cart details when you remove cart.

Besides 1:1 cardinality is good or bad can only be decided on the semantics
of your tables.

As a an aside, if it is 1:1 cardinality, then you can probably merge the
two tables
regds
amit

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."