Tables and foreign keys

Hello all,
I have two database tables. Cart and a cartdetails.
I want the information for the cartdetails to be based on/autofilled info from cart. I want the ability to delete from cart and cartdetails to automatically clear as well. Would a foreign key be best suited for this? What kind of cardnaility would I use 1:1 ?
Hope I make sense.

Hope everyone had a great holidays!

Best,

Karl DeSaulniers