Re: A question about mysql

Hi Guru,
You could disable the input field or set it to readonly after it has been filled in...

<input type="text" name="name1" value="persons name" disabled="disabled" />
or
<input type="text" name="name1" value="persons name" readonly="readonly" />

but you will have to do that client side with some javascript.
Unless you have the page refresh after each field is filled in, then you could disable/readonly it via PHP.

HTH,

Best,
Karl