A question about mysql

Hi All,

I have a question about php-mysql. Is it possible that I can have 2
different fields in a mysql table, and when a user fill out the form for the
first time the input goes to first field and when the second user fill out
the form the input goes to 2nd field. For example: Lets say I have 2 fields
called $name1 and $name2. Now when 1st user input the data it goes to $name1
and then when the second user input the data it should check if the $name2
is NULL and if yes then the data goes to $name2 otherwise it should again
start with $name1.

--
*Best,
*