Re: How to Sync MySQL with iPhone or Google Contacts

Hi Ron,
watchout with the jailbrake becaous it will void your warranty over
the iphone. If you want to sync the phone's contact with "something",
you really should check the iphone API and build an iphone application
which hooks and listens for contact's change and then notify the
changes to your server.
I know building an iphone app is a pain, but I think its the right way
to do it, if not the only.
Is this need for a hobbie or you need to implement this for a public
application?

Cheers.

AndrÃs G. MontaÃez
Zend Certified Engineer