Re: How to Sync MySQL with iPhone or Google Contacts

I believe there is a MySQL for the iphone
iMy?

http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?58,249718,249718

You'd probably want o use JASON or an equiv. to talk back and forth with your database and app.
At least thats the consensus I'm finding on posts about it.

HTH
Karl