Re: Books

 1.PHP Objects,Patterns, and Practice
2.Pro PHP Patterns, Frameworks,Testing and More

MySQL:
1.MySQL Cookbook

html/css no idea, I dont have good ideas of designing even if I become
fluent in css.But its handy to know css just how it generally works and
its place on the web....Anyways, dont listen to me, I am more of a
programmer rather than web-developer....So my first starting point was
PHP, and along the way I am becoming fluent on the rest of the web-tools.

Its nice I think to know your interests Server Side or Frontend.If you
intend to be Server Side Dev, then HTML && PHP && MySQL are the starting
point.....Frontend you should start off with CSS,HTML , Javascript.....etc.

Gr
Muhsin

--
Extra details: