Books

Dear List -

I posted part of this question on the general list. I am posting here just in case this list did not see the post. This should NOT be taken as any type of negative reference to the general list, the members of which have furnished me excellent help.

Question:

What books would your recommend to learn HTML/CSS, MySQL and PHP? The books should start from the basic level and proceed to the intermediate/advanced level.

Thanks.

Ethan