From: Vinay Kannan [mailto:vinykan@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 1:42 PM
To: PHP DB
Subject:  formatting a word doc using php ?

Hello Xperts,

I am trying out a couple of things and have come across this requirement, where in a php script should create a doc file with specific formatting, I can create the file, havent tried it yet, but shouldnt be a problem I guess, but how do I format the doc file is the question, google search didnt give good results too :( So not even sure if it can be done actually.

Thanks,
Vinay