formatting a word doc using php ?

Hello Xperts,

I am trying out a couple of things and have come across this requirement,
where in a php script should create a doc file with specific formatting, I
can create the file, havent tried it yet, but shouldnt be a problem I guess,
but how do I format the doc file is the question, google search didnt give
good results too :( So not even sure if it can be done actually.

Thanks,
Vinay