auto_increment

I am wondering if something like the following will work in mySQL:

ALTER TABLE `stats` ADD `visits` INT( 25 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY
KEY FIRST ORDER BY `initial_access` ASC

This particular syntax won't work though.

initial_access is a column that contains a unix timestamp.

I am trying to get the auto_increment value to be added in order of
sequence of when the visits occurred.

Thank you.

Ron