RE: RE: auto_increment

I will explain myself a bit more:

I wrote my own session handler function so I could use session files.  I
have been able to specify a directory for session files as well as their
life expectancy is +- 90 minutes, not to exceed 99 minutes from
inactivity.

My purpose in setting auto_increment back to 1 is that I won't exceed
the auto_increment maximum integer value and that the table is
maintenance free when I am able to get this working with a cron.

I have noticed that when putting a script onto a cron sometimes requires
minor tweaking from how it runs when called on the web.  I am able to
change the value to 1 using the original syntax I posted to the list ---
not with the cron.  I changed AUTO_INCREMENT to be in capital letters
and will see if this works tomorrow when the cron runs.

I have been using the session_regenerate_id(); command to keep the
logins secure with session variables controlling which account is being
accessed.  There are a few other things running in the background to
help protect the sessions.  It is feasible that when a user accessed
their account they use 10 to 15 entries in the mySQL table.  I just want
to keep bringing the auto_increment field back to 1 because of this.  Am
I making sense?  I am trying to get ready for a marketing campaign for a
home based business I have started so I may eventually quit my day job
do when I have a passion for (caring for people.)

Ron