Re: Re: Online PHP-Mysql Meeting

dear sir..
I can't assure.. I will not busy at that time
perhaps we should think off-line meting like in forum or this milis

i think.. the first we can do is to build tutorial.. Like I posted earlier..
I create tutor in Youtube.. I use Movie Maker and camstudio
*the sound is not include
plus in youtube.. we can text it (using annotation) soo the reader have
knowledge about it

how about this.. for you all have something to share.. please share and all
document will be put in someone place.. then we can read it.. If someone
capable to build as movie... Please do soo

reading is hard this day.. but if you give the movie.. HOWTO.. is help a lot

--
akan ada dimana mulut terkunci dan suara tak ada lagi..
saat itu gunakanlah HP untuk melakukan SMS!!