Re: Online PHP-Mysql Meeting

Hi All,

I am really happy that these many people are interested in online meeting. I
had thought about 2 ways to how to roll out this meeting.

1. First the person who is teaching a topic can make a presentation with
audio or he can directly make a video of his topic and share it with others.
After watching the presentation/video we can have a FAQ meeting about each
and every topic. We can create a group in yahoo messenger and let ppl come
their and ask questions about each topic.

OR

2. We can fix a time and use some online presentation tool available on the
net for free to roll out this meeting.
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=free+online+presentation+tool&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&fp=22b4dcbb1403dc0f

If someone has any other idea please reply to this mail.

Best,
Guru