Re: Storing images

Thank you all for your numerous responses.

I hear you loud and clear. I was wanting to see if it would be less of a burden on the server and secure my images better to put the images inside a database, but as you all have almost uniformly stated, this would not be the best situation. I currently have all my images referenced by url in my database and stored in a folder/s and I think I will keep it that way...

Thanks for your 2 cents,

:)

Karl