Re: Storing images

I would say that only if this is going to be a very small project should you
think about storing the images in the db.  I had a contract job for a real
estate company that had stored all their images in the database.  They had
~25K rows of data where each image was ~5K and their website was going down
weekly.

I had to rewrite the entire image upload/retrieval system for their site to
change it to folder based storage.

Just my thoughts...

Thanks

patrick