DATETIME

Hi All,

I have a DB that is storing the date/time an event happens in DATETIME format, i.e. 1254252889, which translates to Tue, 29 Sep 2009 19:34:49 UTC

I am trying to write a query in PHP that will look for any row that falls within a range of dates, i.e. between Sep 1 and Oct 1, but there doesn't seem to be a way to search, since you would never be able to specify a match between what date range you put in, and the time stamps??

I created a form that allows them to select a date, but even converting a date string to a timestamp, you'll never be able to get a match in the db...?

Any thoughts appreciated,

Edward