mysqli mysqli_stmt::bind_param using bigint

Hi all,

we used the bind_param function to insert a lot of integers into our database. As I just found out now quite a few of them were bigints, and did not end up correctly in the database, because the integer parameter supports only integers up to 2^32.

Now my question: Anybody know how I can calculate the ID that I have in my database out of the original ID that was supposed to go there?

Two examples:
original ID: 100000358490906
result in DB: 634938138

original ID: 100000005353484
result in DB: 281800716

I suppose I cannot get the original ID from what i have in the DB, but how does mysqli calculate that shorter value it passes to DB?

Thanks for any help
Philipp