Re: PDO and PostgreSQL - RAISE NOTICE

Thanks a lot ! I'm now understanding why PDO exists.. It is not for
replace the actual PostgreSQL/MySQL/SQLite/Firebird/... PHP drivers but
for help to developp with many DB with one code.

Well... I can developp an extension to PDO PostgreSQL driver, is that
correct ? It may help many users like me... :-)

Thanks Lester !
Samuel.