Re: PDO and PostgreSQL - RAISE NOTICE

Samuel ROZE wrote:
Hi, Thanks for your reply.

In fact, my request returns a result which i get with the fetch method.
But, it must returns other informations, which are not in the result...
This informations are neturned before the result in console...

So, i don't know how I can get that.

PDO does not support many of the 'additional' features that databases provide. It's designed to provide a 'lowest common denominator' solution JUST for the data. If you are NOT planning to use any other database then you may well find that the native postgres driver will provide these additional facilities.

I use Firebird myself so can't comment on the 'fine detail' on postgres, but some of the Firebird options can't easily be supported in PDO ;)

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL