Changing part of a query before displaying it

I am quite new at this so please bare with me. I am getting a several rows of data from a database to display in a table. One of the fields is in a format that I want to change before putting it in the table. The field is time in seconds, but I want it to be displayed in minutes instead. Below is what I have to get the data into the table.

while ($row = mysql_fetch_row($result10)) {
           print '<tr>';
           foreach($row as $data) {
               print "<td> {$data} </td>";
           }
           print '</tr>';

There are 6 columns in the table and the column that I want to change is the 3rd one.

How do I go about doing this?

Don Collier