Re: oci8 1.3.4 working for months on my simple browser based php

Look what extensions are you loading. You should find that in php.ini file. Maybe something nasty happened and you php.ini has extension=php_oracle.dll instead of extension=php_oracle.so. Also, if you are about to compile a module for PHP, first you have to run phpize, than ./configure and make ;)

Fred Silsbee napsal(a):
For months I've had a Oracle 11g1 browser based table access site/program working.

I do regular Fedora 9 yum updates and have seen some pecl/pear stuff whizzing by.

Just tried the Oracle 11g1 browser based table access site/program and NOTHING shows on the Firefox 3.0.10 screen. Not even an error.

/etc/httpd/logs/error_log says something about "cannot open php_oracle.dll or php_oci8.dll"

That is good...there isn't any dll on Linux.

Proble: downloaded oci8-1.3.5 and the README file says to run ./configure but there are 2 files config.m4 and config.w32

nothing in this README file works...is it up to date?

--

S pozdravem

Daniel Tlach
Freelance webdeveloper