Re: HELP! PHP 4.4.4 and MySQL 4.1 - Can't find php_mysql.dll

John Burns wrote:
I did that but the php_mysql.dll is not in any of the zips from any of
the packages I tried downloading. I need to stay in PHP 4 because of
some applications. No matter what zip package I downloaded,
php_mysql.dll was not in the extensions directory. I tried a bunch of
different 4.x releases. I tried downloading the source code and saw
the mysql extensions uncompiled but I don't know how to compile.
That's why I'm so confused as to why the php_mysql.dll file is not in
any of the Windows binary zip packages. Take a look for yourself and
see if you can find a zip that has that file in it. If you can, I'd be
greatly appreciative.

Please always cc the mailing list so others can see your response and offer their suggestions.

Maybe ask on the php-windows mailing list, they might have better suggestions (and include what you've already tried).

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/